For over 10 years ePharmaSolutions, a division of WIRB-Copernicus Group, has been focused on a single mission: to provide solutions that streamline and accelerate the entire clinical trial process so new - and often lifesaving - drugs can be made available to the world. ePharmaSolutions enables sponsors, CRO's and investigator sites the ability to work better... together. With an impressive client portfolio, ePharmaSolutions continues to collaborate with Life Sciences companies of all sizes including the top 20 pharmaceutical companies in the world.
The Jr Software QA Analyst helps in the planning, constructing and execution of release tests and will eventually be responsible for applying business and functional knowledge to meet the teams overall test objectives. Develops growing skills with testing principles, processes and methods as defined in the methodology framework.
- Develop or update test cases, scenarios or test procedures, ensuring replicability and compliance with standards
- Understand and follow organization’s business processes and the technologies used to support essential business activities
- Provide software testing such as coverage, boundary conditions, and regression testing
- Document, track, and provide steps to replicate software defects
- Prepare and execute hands on testing efforts and report results/progress of testing
- Work collaboratively with other members to investigate customer problems referred by technical support; investigate defects and enhancements and provide feedback to developers and system users
- Provide feedback and recommendations to developers on software usability and functionality
- Bachelor’s Degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent discipline, or at least 1+ years’ professional experience in software development/software QA
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, excellent analytical skills
- Software test and/or engineering experience, including but not limited to: relational database environments and test methodologies; feature, functional, and regression testing
- Proficiency with pharmaceutical industry computer software validation and 21 CFR Part 11 will be a huge plus
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, and Visio