Nexidia, a NICE Analytics Company and the developer and provider of the most effective phonetic-based technology for audio and video search, is looking for an exceptional software engineer to play a key role in the development of its award-winning enterprise analytics product. This will be a demanding position, but will afford the successful candidate the opportunity to work with some of the most exciting, leading edge technology in the industry. Candidates should expect an interview process that tests their practical knowledge, problem solving abilities, and interpersonal skills.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Together with an Agilescrum team, write and update web application, services and database code in an enterprise product delivered as a private cloud or on premise analytics solution.
- Participate in Agile team ceremonies to review specifications, groom user stories, plan and deliver business and technology roadmap features.
- Conduct and participate in design reviews, code reviews and test plan reviews related to areas of ownership.
- Where applicable, write test automation to exercise feature implementation.
RELOCATION PROVIDED: NO
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- BS in Computer Science or related degree/ work experience.
- 1 year programming experience in either C#, Java, or C++
- 0-1 year source control systems (CVS, Subversion, Perforce)
- Must be a US Citizen
Additional Skills And Experience
- Exceptional problem solving and resolution skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Attention to Detail
- Passion for Technology
- Relocation benefits are not provided.
- Experienced with and an advocate of automated unit testing (xUnit)
- Experienced with data access techniques, ORM technologies / best practices
- Experienced with agile development processes (Scrum, XP)
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server development including data modeling, index design, concurrency, stored procedure development and tuning.
- Experience in Java and/or transitioning C# applications to Java