AIS is currently seeking a Junior Software Engineer to support various projects for our commercial clients as a .NET Developer! We're seeking technical professionals who can provide software development solutions for our customers to solve their business problems and technical challenges along with the ability to commute to various client sites throughout the DC metro area including downtown DC.
Help Us Deliver Successful Projects!
- Work in a team with other smart AIS employees using cutting edge technologies to solve challenging business problems.
- Build elegant, scalable, extensible, cost effective solutions with an eye towards innovation and agility.
- Utilize problem-solving and decision making skills to understand client pain points and to self- troubleshoot as challenges arise.
- Collaborate with members of the development team and project managers to deliver solutions that surpass client expectations while meeting deadlines and budgets.
- Largely work in an agile environment with participation in daily stand-ups/scrum with iterative development.
Profile of Success:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science and previous development exposure to develop software solutions.
- Have an ability to thrive with considerations towards volatility, uncertainty, complexity and ambiguity.
- Strong desire and willingness to learn.
Other Desirable Skills:
- Acquired certifications of MCAD or MCP.