The Burn-in Test Development Department develops Burn-in test programs to support Burn-in test/QC test, which supports all products ready for release and shipping. This department also develops test programs for NPI (New Product Introduction) test, which is used for testing new platform designs, prior to production.
- Writing scripts and programs to support QC test task at company level
- Writing test framework to satisfy various test case, make it consistent and flexible.
- Setting up environment to do product testing, bug reproducing and verification
- Working closely with product developers to ensure defects are correctly identified/reproduced and fixed
- Designing and writing test checklist, test specification, bug reports, etc for new device model
- Providing product technical support for both internal and external users as well.
- Good knowledge of TCP/IP, routing and switching protocols
- Strong troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Communicate effectively, both verbal and written
- Familiarity with Perl/Python/Shell script programming skills, Python is preferred
- Fluency with Linux administration
- With hardworking spirit and teamwork skill