We are the market leader in cloud-based financial supply chain automation for the oil and gas industry and the most widely used distribution platform of upstream oil and gas accounting and royalty information. We have the largest B2B network in oil and gas with over 250 buyers, 67,000 vendors and process $130 billion in spend annually. We’re growing fast with two recent acquisitions and plans to launch several new business lines.
What we’re looking for
- You encourage and empower others to achieve more.
- You are not daunted by large, demanding applications.
- You know that pairing with others is great for mentoring and learning; it’s just a better way of doing things.
- You embrace change and are always looking to improve things with a positive outlook. The status quo was yesterday.
- You challenge your colleagues, and you appreciate when they challenge you.
Your challenge should you wish to accept it
- Wear many hats, doing whatever it takes to turn business opportunities into solutions for our clients.
- Work closely alongside your teammates in cross-functional teams to build valuable software that delivers a great user experience across smartphones, tablets and desktops.
- Leverage Agile and Lean thinking by releasing often, collaborating daily with clients and pivoting with new information.
- Never stop learning new technologies and skills that help you drive success for you and your team.
Skills & Experience
- You have a degree in Computer Science or Engineering, or you have been developing software since you were knee-high to a grasshopper… because it was fun.
Oildex is transforming the way oil and gas companies manage their financial operations. Over 250 operators, 67,000 suppliers, dozens of financial institutions and millions of mineral rights owners in North America use the Oildex Network to seamlessly and securely collaborate across their financial supply chains, automate key business processes, eliminate the high cost and errors of paper, and obtain access to key data to make more informed business decisions.
- Enjoy our flexible vacation policy.
- Live a balanced life by working flexible hours at a sustainable pace.
- Build relationships in our games room and at company.
- Be part of the Oildex culture which was Great Place To Work-Certified in 2017.
- We offer a positive, casual, and flexible work environment.
- The Company is headquartered in Denver, Colorado, with major offices in Calgary, Alberta, Houston, Texas, and Austin, and Tennessee. This position will be located in our Austin location.
- Oildex is committed to providing equal treatment and equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees. Transzap is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, and gender identity, status as a veteran, basis disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.