The Software Developer - Junior is responsible for innovative software design and development that meet documented business requirements. Performs at a high technical level of all phases of software development activities. Works at direction of manager, team lead, or project manager to ensure that assignments align with business priorities. Position is on-call for software support and incident management to achieve service level agreements.
Essential Job Functions
- Collaborates with business clients and stakeholders to document business requirements and create both functional and technical specifications.
- Designs or modifies procedures to solve complex problems considering system availability, capacity, operating schedules, and business results.
- Documents applications in support of system development life cycle compliance.
Software Development and Support:
- Designs, develops, tests, and implements software programs, interfaces, reports and controls in accordance with best practices and the system development life cycle.
- Responsible for quality assurance of software application.
- Stays current with software development technology advances to enable production support and incident resolution that meets service level agreements.
- Interfaces with IT disciplines, vendors and professional services providers to ensure service level achievement.
- Produces work plans in support of project deliverables.
- Assist project leaders in achieving project budget, schedule and functional objectives.
- BA/BS in related field and/or 3+ years’ experience with Microsoft technologies: C#, .NET Core, SQL Server, Azure
- Experience with system development lifecycle methodologies, deliverables, controls
- Experience successfully implementing desktop and web applications
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Available 7X24 for production support
- Ability to travel as necessary