We’re looking to hire a Junior Security Analyst for our growing company! This position will support eSolutions information security policies, procedures and practices to meet current and future business and regulatory needs. They will ensure internal customer engagement with regard to information security delivery, training, and compliance. You will work closely with the IT Infrastructure team on the management of network, web, and database security solutions and insure they meet company and regulatory requirements
- Champions an organizational security awareness-training program.
- Identifies and addresses exposures to accidental or intentional destruction, disclosure, modification, or interruption of information that may cause regulatory compliance issues or serious financial and/or information loss.
- Works with the application development team to ensure security, integrity, and availability of source code.
- Coordinates active penetration tests; discovers vulnerabilities in information systems.
- Documents the implementation of network and server changes and upgrades, including the configuration and installation of hardware and significant software components.
- Researches and documents emerging technologies and their impact on current systems.
- Implements office procedures and protocols in accordance with organizational policies.
- Responds to vendor assessments.
- Monitors policy for Governance, Risk and Compliance.
- Reviews internal and external vulnerability scans.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, related field, or equivalent experience
- 3 years IT or software development experience required
- Sec+ or equivalent certification preferred
- Strong understanding of the life cycle of application development
- Knowledge of Local and Wide Area Computer Networking
- Internet, Intranet and Web technology expertise