Junior Sales Executive I
Req ID: 7718
At NTT DATA Services, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees are key factors in our company’s growth, market presence and our ability to help our clients stay a step ahead of the competition. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA Services and for the people who work here.
Junior IT Services Sales Trainee
In this role, the chosen candidate will expand upon their previous salesexperience and learn to sell cutting-edge IT services. The selected candidate will engage in a six-month training program, learning the processes and skills necessary to engage clients in B2B IT Services sales. Knowledge will be gained in offerings such as Oracle and SAP ERPs, computer security services, data center and cloud services, and many more. Following the six-month training period, the successful trainee will build their own client base and sell services valued up to several million dollars. This opportunity is limited to a select number of people, and provides significant earning potential to the successful candidate.
The successful candidate will:
- Participate in a week-long orientation session in Plano, TX.
- Engage in instructor-led, virtual, and self-paced training curricula to gain portfolio knowledge, selling skills, and proficiency with internal tools and processes necessary to successfully sell IT services in a B2B environment.
- Work alongside an NTT Data Services Client Executive to learn industry specifics and nuances.
- Learn to use necessary tools and processes by assisting the Client Executive with various aspects of selling, including lead generation, call planning, client communications, research, CRM entry, reporting, and other necessary activities.
- Shadow the Client Executive when appropriate on client calls.
- Engage in regular coaching and mentoring sessions.
- Travel periodically to Plano, TX for meetings and additional training in our US corporate headquarters.
- Basic Qualifications:
- 4-year College degreerequired
- 1- 3years’ technical salesexperience
- Ability to travel on a regular basis
- 1+ years of experience presenting to small or large audiences
- This position is only available to those interested in direct staff employment opportunities with NTT DATA, Inc. or its subsidiaries. Please note, 1099 or corp-2-corp contractors or the equivalent will NOT be considered. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.
- About NTT DATA Services
- NTT DATA Services partners with clients to navigate and simplify the modern complexities of business and technology, delivering the insights, solutions and outcomes that matter most. We deliver tangible business results by combining deep industry expertise with applied innovations in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services.
- NTT DATA Services, headquartered in Plano, Texas, is a division of NTT DATA Corporation, a top 10 global business and IT services provider with 100,000+ professionals in more than 50 countries, and NTT Group, a partner to 85 percent of the Fortune 100. Visit nttdataservices.com to learn more.
- NTT DATA, Inc. (the “Company”) is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.