Forte Group has an opening for a Junior Recruiter with the technical background to attract the candidates, build a network of talent and hire the greatest employees for clients’ open positions.
The key responsibilities for this position include:
- Work with Account Manager to develop requisition details.
- Source and recruit candidates by using databases, social media, job boards, cold calling, advertising.
- Screen candidates’ resumes, putting and managing them in Forte internal database.
- Establish relationships with candidates, understand their needs and qualify them for job opportunities.
- Conduct interviews to pick the best candidates within schedule.
- Provide analytical and well-documented recruiting reports to the rest of the team.
- Act as a point of contact and build influential candidate relationships during the selection process.
- Bachelor’s Degree, technical background preferred.
- 1 year of Recruiting, HR, Customer Service experience.
- Fluency in Russian or Ukrainian languages.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Ability to multi-task, deliver results in high-paced environment.
- Strong detail orientation and organizational skills.