Amadeus Hospitality is looking for self-starting and highly motivated Computer Science and Math majors for entry level software quality assurance positions. This is a great opportunity to bring your analytical and problem solving skills and education to a dynamic software company with exceptional opportunities for career growth. In this role you work as a team member in a Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) development environment.
- Participate in daily scrums, iteration planning, iteration reviews and retrospectives
- Learn the Acceptance Test Driven Development process
- Learn complex systems and software and how users interact with the system
- Work closely with your scrum team to ensure quality standards are maintained
- Learn what quality standards exist currently. Be an advocate for quality.
- Commit to continuously learning by developing the technical knowledge necessary to be a valuable contributing member of your team
- Assist with designing and coding activities as required by the team
- Associates or Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Math, or related field
- GPA of 3.0 or above
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Experience with Microsoft programming languages and tools a plus
- 0-2 years of software development experience
- Strong analytical and statistical analysis skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to work effectively in agile team environment
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the United States as a precondition of employment for this role.