EchoStar Corporation (NASDAQ: SATS) headquartered in Englewood, CO, with additional locations world-wide, is a premier global provider of satellite solutions and technology services. Together with its major subsidiaries—EchoStar Satellite Services and Hughes Network Systems— EchoStar offers employees the opportunity to explore the boundaries of what’s possible in the fields of engineering and the business functions transforming this engineering into revenue.
Hughes Network Systems is seeking aJunior Technical Project Manager to join the Customer Support Team, and be responsible for developing support solutions for the various products, services and network technologies launched by Hughes.
A potential individual for this role must be versed in enterprise networks, and must be familiar with integrating new services as well as products to existing networks.
You must also have some familiarity with both WAN and LAN technologies including switches , firewalls, VPN, routers, as well as other enterprise network equipment.
- Manage multiple projects at one time.
- Work with various engineering groups including our Launch Team, Pilot Team, and Network Engineering Team, to help roll out new products, services or customer networks.
- Provide appropriate guidance to the training and knowledge delivery team regarding support.
- Develop troubleshootingprocesses, advanced technical training materials, and knowledge base articles for both internal as well as external networksupport teams.
- Work with the technical customer support group and contact center groups; which have the ability to troubleshoot and solve escalated customer network issues.
- Bachelor's Degree in an Engineering or Project Management field
- 2+ years of experience working in Project Management, or as a Project Coordinator
- 2+ years of experience with broadband technologies, including Terrestrial, Wireless, Satellite, VOIP, and networkarchitecture
- 4+ years of Technical Project Managementexperience.
- Excellent communications skills (written and oral)
- Ability to learn and adapt to new products/technologies quickly
- Strong analytical, organizational, and multitasking skills
- Be able to lead a group of highly technical support agents
- Experience creating training documentation, and presenting training's to external clients