Junior Project Manager
Less than 5 years experience • IT Consulting/Services
Our client is a leading banking and financial services multinational, providing a full range of banking and investment options to all levels of clientele, including private wealth management and professional investment services.
They are currently looking for a talent Junior Project Manager to join their New York office, performing a vital reporting function within one of their core business units. The PM will provide reports to regulators as part of the PMO function, financialreports across multiple delivery and project teams, and interface with senior management in controlling the PMO’s book of work.
· Responsible for creating and maintaining BAU reports on a monthly basis
· Presentation of reports to clients, management and PMO team
· Analyze and build client presentations based on reporting and reporting trends
· Conduct financial reviews on a monthly basis
· Bachelor’s degree, especially in an analytical or STEM field
· Detail-oriented PM with an enterprise project management background
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (including Visio), especially Excel
· Demonstrated success handling multiple deliverables in a tight timeframe
· Background in research and analysis
· Strong presentation and communication skills across multiple levels