Junior Project Manager
Role: Junior Project Manager
Location: San Francisco, CA or Columbus, OH
All W2 Visa’s accepted. H1B Transfer available
Strictly no 3rd party resumes & No Corp-Corp
· Bachelordegree, specialized training or equivalent work experience
· 5+ years of overall experience and 3+ years of combined business, project management, team leadership and IT experiencerequired
· Experience managing projects in multiple areas of technologies, functions (e.g. transaction management, risk management etc.) and industries
· Knowledge of Agile Methodologies and Standards
· Knowledge and experience using project management software such as Microsoft Project, Project Workbench, PMI, etc.
· Experience managing geographically distributed and culturally diverse work-groups with strong team management, leadership and coaching skills
· Project Management Certification a plus
· Knowledge of outsourcing methodologies and operating models, and experienceworking with vendors / professional services firms
· Excellent written and verbal communication and analytical skills; can handle large workloads and tight deadlines; able to develop strong client relationships; confident when working with professional services firms.
· Ability to develop strong client relationships