Signature Research (SGR) seeks skilled a Junior Programmer/Software Developer to join our multi-disciplinary team in Navarre, Florida. If you appreciate unique technology, solving highly technical problems, and enjoy working with ambitious clients and smart teammates on exciting projects, we want to hear from you!
The Junior Programmer/Software Developer will support Department of Defense (DoD) and Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA) programs in the evaluation of signature management technologies, virtual and dynamic scene generation, analytical software development, aided and automated target recognition, and instrumentation data collection design and development.
WHAT YOU NEED TO BE SUCCESSFUL AS OUR PROGRAMMER/SOFTWARE DEVELOPER.
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited university in Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Physics, or related field, required.
- Physics-based scene generation experience, highly desired.
- Machine Learning / Artificial Intelligence development experience, highly desired.
- Skills in scientific programming languages, C / C++, Python and Julia, highly desired.
- Object oriented and parallel programming experience, highly desired.
- Strong knowledge of scientific and technical computing paradigms and experience with modeling and simulation of mathematics/physics, highly desired.
- Experience with open-source software and Linux, highly desired.
- Experience supporting Agile/SCRUM project teams, desired.
- Possess exceptional communication skills (verbal, written and in-person).
- Great attention to detail, ability to organize/prioritize multiple tasks, and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, high security office setting; no telecommuting.
- Ability to apply and qualify for a Department of Defense security clearance.
- Ability to travel throughout the United States, occasionally.
No phone calls, emails or walk-ins please.