StoneX is seeking a junior Support Engineer to investigate, troubleshoot and resolve applications issues with our Global Payments department.
- Able to debug code to identify the issues and propose a solution.
- Prepare SQL queries whenever data correction is required.
- Create and drive permanent solutions and improvements after root cause is identified
- Identify opportunities for automation and operational efficiencies
- Ensure support readiness prior to the deployment of any change to the production environment
- Create, maintain and share technical knowledge documentation in knowledgebase repository
- Participate in an on-call rotation with other team members
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- 2+ years of .NET/C# experience
- Experience in writing SQL queries
- PowerShell scripting experience is a plus but not required
- Experience with JIRA, Confluence or similar bug-tracking tools
- Familiarity with Object-Oriented Design & Development
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong communication skills (written and oral)
- Ability to multitask when critical issues arise
- Desire for continuous process improvements
Physical requirements/Working conditions:
- Climate controlled office environment
- Minimal physical requirements other than occasional light lifting of boxed materials
- Dynamic, time-sensitive environment