- Respond to and resolve client’s service requests in accordance with contractual requirements.
- Maintaining timely, complete, and accurate problem status data.
- Resolving routine and complex end-user problems in assigned product areas.
- Replicating client-reported problems.
- Authoring technical notes and/or white papers for product knowledge base.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science Engineering or equivalent.
- Exposure to Core Java.
- Knowledge of Windows, Unix, AIX, or Red Hat Linux operating systems.
- Displays an understanding of process knowledge, for e.g. managing and tracking requirements, design, etc.
- Knowledge of Object Oriented Design.
- Fluency in English and Advanced Spanish language preferred.