ASSOCIATE - MECHANICAL
Are You Ready? Willing? Able?
- Are you a motivating leader?
- Do you want to work for a company that is innovative and involved with sustainable development?
- Do you have a high degree of integrity, professional ethics, respect and responsibility?
- Are you a resourceful person with a positive attitude?
- Will you bring energy and enthusiasm to the office?
- Are you prepared to lead a team of developing engineers into success?
If so, we want to hear from you!
Integral Group’s Calgary office is growing and needs your help! Our vision at Integral is to be the leading global deep green engineering practice. The Associate forms a viable part of the Integral Group leadership team and is responsible for managing his/her respective Project Design Team. This individual has building services design experience in HVAC, plumbing and fire protection systems for high-rise residential, commercial and institutional buildings. The Associate provides leadership, technical support, and management resources essential to Integral Group for design decision-making and team management accountability. We need a team member who can help us achieve our goals through providing support to our Mechanical engineers as well as help us grow our business as outlined in the duties and responsibilities section below.
- Works with Integral’s Management Team to control and coordinate business development, sales/marketing, team targets, team personnel, technical design and related activities
- Develops, establishes, and administers procedures and systems pertaining to team management matters
- Prepares workload, sales forecasts and team resources/schedule for administrative and managerial functions
- Serves as the principal liaison with selected clients or major projects
- Upholds and maintains Integral Group design standards and will be responsible for engineering, specifications, documentation, standardization, quality assurance, cost and value analysis and the broader aspects of Division 15mechanical building services (plus role of Managing Consultant as required)
- Minimum 10 years of specific HVAC, plumbing, and fire protection design experience
- Superior interpersonal skills with clients and staff
- Communication and coaching skills
- Project management experience
- Demonstrated leadership abilities
- Professional Engineer (CEng, PEng, PE or equivalent)
- LEED Accreditation
- Upholds, lives, and delivers the core values of the company