- Buckingham Mortgage LLC founded in February, 1994 is a family owned business and has been passed down from one generation to the next over time. Buckingham Mortgage is one the fastest growing mortgage companies in the country! We are licensed to operate in states like California, Colorado, North Carolina, Washington DC, Delaware, Maryland, Virginia and Florida.
- Buckingham Mortgage had a stellar 2020 and we are ramping up for an incredible 2021, we are expecting to add another 50 employees overall in the next 9 months. Want to be a part of an energetic, passionate, elite team of mortgage professionals. Join Buckingham Mortgage family!
If you’re interested in this dynamic position of a Jr. Mortgage Loan Officer on a well-established & successful lending team, look no further; apply today!
**Training will be provided as a part of employment with Buckingham Mortgage**
**Please note - This role is a commission pay role, and is best in the industry**
- Advise clients on the home buying or refinance process
- Educate clients on how to better manage their mortgages
- Assist clients through the loan process from application to closing
- You'll track leads daily, schedule appointments, prepare the paperwork, and respond to inquiries on transactions as needed.
- Coordinate and prepare documentation necessary for verification and underwriting such as loan files, loan packages, credit reports, and additional mortgage application paperwork
- Check all loan package documents for complete accuracy and submit any discrepancies to the loan officer/ loan originator
- Provide every client exceptional customer service
- Active NMLS Number (NMLS Test taken candidates can also apply)
- Comprehension of basic loan financing options such as conventional loans, FHA, VA, adjustable/ fixed, commercial loans, etc.
- Ability to effectively work in a strong team-oriented environment and provide outstanding communication and customer service to clients
- Ability to remain competitive and coach-able while working in a fast-paced sales environment
- Desire to take your Loan Officer career to the next level