- Implement production-ready application code and configuration products
- Collaborate with application developers, end users, operational leadership, and subject matter experts to understand current and future goals.
- Participate in technical planning & requirements gathering phases including design, code, test, troubleshoot, and document engineering software applications.
- Ensuring that technical software development process is followed on the project, familiar with industry best practices for agile software development.
- Demonstrate the ability to adapt and work with team members of various experience level.
- Utilize analytical, process, and/or technical skills to meet project objectives and deliverables that are self-directed and within project scope.
- Proven developer with 3+ years of application development experience
- Experience with full project life cycle, requirement analysis, design, development, test and support.
- Excellent consulting, communication, and collaboration skills
- Excellent debugging, problem solving and investigative skills
- Self-starter that can challenge the status quo and their team
Good knowledge of:
- Enterprise technologies like IDP (Identity provider), OAuth2, SAML, Active Directory, AD Federation Service, DNS etc.,
- Remote software distributiontechnologies like SCCM/ARD etc. and
- Enterprise networking and administrative environment
- Familiarity with runtime and operational concerns, such as, Windows/Windows Server, Mac OSX, and Linux, application/servlet containers (e.g. tomcat)
- Experience with development and CI/CD tools, such as git, Jenkins, maven/gradle, IDEs, and task management tools (e.g. JIRA, Rally, VersionOne)
- Experience with Agile/Scrum methodology
- Ability to work effectively with various organizations in pursuit of problem solutions
- Bachelor’s Degree in MIS, Computer Science, Math, Engineering or comparable major
Job ID 2018-4302