- Design, develop and implement web-based applications.
- Demonstrate strong troubleshooting skills to solve complex problems across a large enterprise.
- Demonstrate a flexible attitude, ability to perform under pressure and ability to handle change easily while meeting deadlines.
- Communicate with technical and non-technical audiences verbally and in writing to design efficient and effective applications.
- Work independently and in a team environment, to give and receive direction.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Participate in code reviews for team members as well as yourself.
- Assist in the setup of production environments including application servers and database structure.
- Assist in the implementation of applications through various testing phases and into production environments.
- Must be able to communicate effectively, work in a team environment and think analytically.
- Perform maintenance on programs currently in production.
- Assist QA teams with writing test scripts and explaining functionality.
- Unit Testing candidate releases
- US Citizen and must be able to obtain a Public Trust Clearance.
- HS diploma, some college course work in related field
- A positive attitude and willingness to work with the team to achieve department goals
- Effective communication, decision-making, and problem-solving skills
- Experience with Angular 2+
- Must be able to code to a wire frame model utilizing CSS match styles
- Experience with code versioning tools, such as SVN or GIT
- Experience developing on multiple platforms including Windows and Linux
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
- Familiarity with Agile Scrum methodology
- Experience w/ Java or Spring Framework a plus