CSRA is currently looking for an entry level Associate Software Developer to join our team in Arlington, VA in support of a mission critical government client. As the successful Associate Software Developer candidate, you will be comfortable performing the following:
- Researches, designs, develops, and/or modifies enterprise-wide systems and/or applications software.
- Involved in planning of system and development deployment as well as responsible for meeting software compliance standards.
- Evaluates interface between hardware and software, operational requirements, and characteristics of overall system.
- Documents testing and maintenance of system corrections.
As the selected Associate Software Developer, you will be responsible for the following:
- Design, develop and support custom applications built on using Java/J2EE, Weblogic and Oracle database
- Work with project management team to develop overall scope and work plan for implementing requirements
- Work with customers at all levels of technical ability by assisting them in the customization and development of java based applications
- Collaborate with analyst in documenting and capturing software requirements in the form user stories, process models and use cases in an agile development environment
- Collaborate with lead UI engineer to upgrade and redesign user interfaces for new and existing OJP portal applications.
- Review existing documentation to understand system functionality
In order to be considered for the Associate Software Developer opportunity, you must meeet the following qualifications:
- BS or equivalent
- 1-2 yrs experience with Java/J2EE, Weblogic and Oracle database
- Experience with ColdFusion a plus
- Ability to obtain an agency level clearance
- Contract Requires US Citizenship