About CitiCiti, the leading global bank, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 160 countries and jurisdictions. Citi provides consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management. Our core activities are safeguarding assets, lending money, making payments and accessing the capital markets on behalf of our clients.Citi’s Mission and Value Proposition explain what we do and Citi Leadership Standards explain how we do it. Our mission is to serve as a trusted partner to our clients by responsibly providing financial services that enable growth and economic progress. We strive to earn and maintain our clients’ and the public’s trust by constantly adhering to the highest ethical standards and making a positive impact on the communities we serve. Our Leadership Standards is a common set of skills and expected behaviors that illustrate how our employees should work every day to be successful and strengthens our ability to execute against our strategic priorities.Diversity is a key business imperative and a source of strength at Citi. We serve clients from every walk of life, every background and every origin. Our goal is to have our workforce reflect this same diversity at all levels. Citi has made it a priority to foster a culture where the best people want to work, where individuals are promoted based on merit, where we value and demand respect for others and where opportunities to develop are widely available to all.Key Responsibilities:
• Computer Engineer, Computer Science, or similar
• 3+ years of industry experience, with a minimum of 3 years in Java development
• Experience of Agile development and scrums
• Banking and securities domain knowledge would be an added advantage • Strong knowledge on Core Java(preferred version 8), Spring(Core, MVC, JDBC), Hibernate/JDBC/JPA/ORM, JSON
• Expertise in Web API implementations (Web services, RESTful services etc) is preferable
• Experience with messaging systems and enterprise service bus
• Added advantage exposure to Big data technology like Apache Kafka, Storm, Spark etc.
• Should be able to write SQL queries , stored procedures, Indexes , triggers
• Practical experience with at least one of the NoSQL / NewSQL technologies (MongoDB, CouchDB, NuoDB etc) would be beneficial
• Strong knowledge on build (Ant/Maven), continuous integration (Jenkins), code quality analysis (SonarQube) and unit and integration testing (JUnit)
• Exposure to SCM toll like GIT, SVN etc.
• Should be able to work on UNIX shell script and VI editor
• Good analytical, debugging and problem solving skills.
• Organized and able to deliver in multiple projects in the stream
• Passion for research, ideation and exploration
• Organized and able to manage a diverse project portfolio
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Ability to work independently and in a team
• Expertise with designing multi-clustered applications
Job ID: 18002537