SAIC is seeking a Junior Systems Engineer Technical Advisor (SETA)
for our GED GEOINT Ground Program office to fill a critical position on the LANDMARK AOS program. LANDMARK AOS is a large SETA contract responsible for the complete end-to-end life cycle of the customer's Ground Enterprise. To qualify for this role, you must possess a current TS/SCI clearance with Polygraph.
In this role you will provide technical support to facilitate the development of GEOINT capabilities cooperatively with development contractors and mission partners to optimize mission success.
Key functions include:
- Interface directly with development Contractors in the role of oversight, monitoring of software development and integration activities and ensuring alignment with Government requirements and objectives
- Retain cognizance of wide variety of GEOINT mission projects including, technical baseline, project schedules, dependencies, risks and cost
- Accomplish performance assessment and provide estimates of cost, schedule and risk impacts to existing Ground architecture implementations
- Provide technical and cost assessment of vendor proposals, review technical reports, design artifacts and program plans
TYPICAL EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE: Bachelors and 2 years related experience.
- Must possess an active TS/SCI clearance with polygraph
- Familiarity with support of Intelligence Community's (IC) GEOINT systems and capability development
- Ability to learn fundamentals of Intelligence Community (IC) GEOINT systems
- Ability to learn the GEOINT mission user needs and operational environments
- BS in Computer Science, Engineering, Physics, Math or equivalent technical degree or related technical discipline
- Working knowledge of the operations of GEOINT and associated scheduling, tasking and/or mission management functions
- Demonstrable understanding of planning, scheduling and mission management technologies
- Experience working within or closely with Acquisition Offices; SETA and/or SE&I experience
- Specific IC Customer experience