Attindas Hygiene Partners designs, manufactures, and markets absorbent hygiene products. The company sells adult incontinence and infant diapers, among other products, into the healthcare, retail, and direct-to-consumer channels under brands including Attends, Indas, and Comfees as well as a wide range of private label brands for retailers.
Attindas Hygiene Partners. Making it Personal.
We champion health, dignity and comfort.
To be a global leader in absorbent hygiene by meeting consumers’ diverse needs through effective, affordable and widely available personal care solutions.
Caring, Agile, Innovative
Unique, Personal, Genuine
- Evaluates and implements new technologies and assesses supplier capabilities to determine suitability for various applications and recommends/specifies the most suitable based on analysis, testing and trials either independently or with a cross-functional team, including vendors
- Supports the electrical installation of new equipment and ensures successful interface to all plant systems for long-term operation by applying electrical engineering principles
- Responsible for electrical start-up and initial electrical reliability of new equipment
- Ensures new equipment meets or exceeds DPC’s electrical design and safety requirements
- Skilled to resource level for all major electrical software in use (RSLogix, ControlLogix, Motion Control, Rockwell Automation software, etc.) with demonstrated hands-on programming capability
- Able to train other electrical engineering resources or specialists
- Supports the Greenville facility, including Operations, Process Engineering, and Utilities in conducting diagnoses, troubleshooting, and problem solving on new and existing equipment
- Creates and/or reviews and approves electrical schematics and drawings to document installations and/or changes in installations using E-plan or other software
- Generates and keeps up to date documentation packages that include electrical specifications, data sheets, electrical schematics and other pertinent electrical information associated with new and current business equipment
- Utilizes electrical concepts, practices and procedures relative to control and power systems, data acquisition systems, and plant operation systems to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions via evaluation of complex data to make recommendations or execute solutions for problem resolution
- Developing and delivering new manufacturing equipment electrically via engineering principles
- Continuous improvement of equipment programs and networks
- Resolution of complex electrical equipment and programming issues for new or current business
- Associate’s Degree in Electrical/Electronic Engineering or equivalent training/experience
- Minimum of 5 year’s experience in manufacturing environment leading electrical projects, including programming, diagnosis, and troubleshooting of complex control systems
- In-depth expertise in programming and troubleshooting equipment via applicable software
- 7 year’s experience as an electrical specialist in a manufacturing environment with responsibility of leading electrical projects, including programming, diagnosis, and troubleshooting of complex control systems
- Proficiency in E-plan or electrical design software
- In-depth knowledge of Siemens electrical systems and programming
Domtar is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, color, sex (including gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, and pregnancy), marital status, religion, national origin, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.