ProSync Technology is a leader in the Intelligence Community built on a community of talented and committed individuals. With a heritage built on supporting National Security and telecommunications industry we deliver solutions in Hardware Engineering, Intelligence Analysis, Cyber Defense, Research and Software Development. If you are ready for a new and exciting career we invite you to apply to be a part of our team, ProSync, Professionals In-Sync.
ProSync is currently looking for a Junior Network Engineer to join our team!
Describe the Job/ Responsibilities
- Support, monitor, test, and troubleshoot hardware and software problems pertaining to CANS/WANS/LANs/VLANs.
- Schedule and perform network maintenance, perform installation configuration and repairs, and support certification and accreditation activities.
- Support all LAN- based applications, routers, firewalls, VOIP and
- Ethernet technology
- Bachelor's Degree in computer science, computer engineering, or information systems or related discipline or four (4) years demonstrated experience installing networks using devices including routers, switches, firewalls, hubs, and VPN technologies, as well as high bandwidth data transfer.
- DoD 8570 compliance - at minimum, IAT Category, Level I
- Two (2) years demonstrated experience administering CANS/WANS/LANS/VLANS.
- Two (2) years demonstrated experience administering classified networks.
- Two (2) years demonstrated experience with protocols and network troubleshooting