As a Junior Developer you will:
- Participate in the delivery of projects and solutions to completion in a team environment while demonstrating a consultative personality, leadership mindset, and collaborative communication style.
- Have a background in application development with a strong understanding of .NET technologies.
- Leverage an understanding of business application development with a strong understanding of Windows and Web development platforms, specifically .NET framework (C#, VB.NET)
- Work with quality assurance in bug-fixing updates.
- Have the capabilities and flexibility to focus on one project line.
- Perform other related duties as required and assigned.
- 2+ years of experience .NET development technologies.
- 1+ year of experience in VB.Net WebForms
- 1+ year of experience using C# programming language
- Strong Written and oral communication skills Some evaluation, originality or ingenuity
- Competent to make decisions within prescribed thresholds.
Sparkhound Is An Equal Opportunity Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, veteran, military or marital status, genetic information or any other protected characteristics.