At Perficient you’ll deliver mission-critical technology and business solutions to Fortune 500 companies and some of the most recognized brands on the planet. And you’ll do it with cutting-edge technologies, thanks to our close partnerships with the world’s biggest vendors. Our network of offices across North America, as well as locations in India and China, will give you the opportunity to spread your wings, too.
We’re proud to be publicly recognized as a “Top Workplace” year after year. This is due, in no small part, to our entrepreneurial attitude and collaborative spirit that sets us apart and keeps our colleagues impassioned, driven, and fulfilled.
Perficient’s Domestic Delivery Center (DDC) in Lafayette, Louisiana augments our three global delivery centers in China and India. For more than 10 years these centers have provided offshore capabilities to our clients while complementing our technology, delivery management, and industry vertical expertise in North America. We leverage an Agile methodology fused with companywide best practices and capabilities that cover the entire spectrum of the software development life cycle, including:
* Business Analysis
* Software Development
* Quality Assurance and Testing
* 24×7 Managed Service Offering
Perficient currently has a career opportunity for an Associate Technical Consultant in our Lafayette, LA office.
Want to learn some of the hottest technologies around right now, such as Google Apps, Amazon Web Services, Salesforce, Heroku and Adobe AEM? Perficient is looking for an Associate Technical Consultant to join the team.
Usually a major in computer science, engineering or an engineering degree with programming coursework and an interest in being a software developer, the Associate Technical Consultant builds world class software applications for some of the country’s largest companies.
Perficient’s Associate Technical Consultants utilize top technologies including JAVA, .Net, Adobe, Oracle and SalesForce to implement popular software products such as IBM WebSphere Portal, AEM, TIBCO, Siebel, SharePoint, etc. while working in a collaborative environment.
- Designing, coding and unit/integration testing using Perficient methodology
- Debugging and troubleshooting code related issues/defects
- Producing client deliverables such as detailed design documentation, unit test plans and well documented code
- Gaining an understanding of the unique business and technical requirements on each engagement to facilitate the most appropriate solution design
- Practicing strong configuration management and version control
- Representing Perficient professionally in both client and team situations
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum/XP environment a plus
- Bachelor’s degree
- Knowledge of current technologies, application software development, Agile and iterative development methodologies
- Excellent listening, oral, and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Flexible to new situations and challenges
Perficient full-time employees receive complete and competitive benefits. We offer a collaborative work environment, competitive compensation, generous work/life opportunities and an outstanding benefits package that includes paid time off plus holidays. In addition, all colleagues are eligible for a number of rewards and recognition programs including billable bonus opportunities. Encouraging a healthy work/life balance and providing our colleagues great benefits are just part of what makes Perficient a great place to work.