GovernmentCIO is currently in search of a Junior Software Developer to support an upcoming client requirement for internal development, with a ServiceNow focus. The successful candidate will help to develop products for clients, and offer excellent technical support. As a junior developer, you will be part of a development team working in concert with several other development teams on the contract. This role is ideal for an early career developer looking to expand their technical skill set after this first job post degree.
- Support cloud migrations, data science activities, and robotics
- Develop and implement new software programs
- Maintain and improve the performance of existing software
- Provide API development and testing support
- Clearly and regularly communicate with management and technical support colleagues
- Design and update software database
- Test and maintain software products to ensure strong functionality and optimization
- Support Scrum team with sprint requirements
- Recommend improvements to existing software programs as necessary
- Degree in Computer Science, Data Science or other IT related field.
- 1+ year development experience. While no specific technology is required, ServiceNow experience is a plus.
- Experience in DHS / DHS badged a plus