Junior Developer - C++ / Python
Our client is a software development firm specializing in technological solutions for the financial services industry. They are currently looking for a Junior Developer with strong Python/C++ skills to join their New York team, developing new software components to extend the functionality of their core software offering.
You will join a team working on complex Fixed Income and securitized products initiatives. The role involves developing the next level of functionality for our clients.
Required skills include a high level of Python or C++, cloud infrastructure principles. Previous work experience with Linux and Docker containerization are also strong advantages.
- 2+ years' experience working within an enterprise environment as a developer
- Degree in CS, MIS or comparable
- Strong level of Python or C++
- Experience working with leading financial software suites (SecDB, Athena or Quartz)
- Experience working with financial offerings like Fixed Income, FX, credit, or securitized products