JOB DESCRIPTION: SAVA is seeking a candidate to conducts timely CI investigative and internal CI activities to accurately identify threats posed to personnel, information, and missions from FIE and insider threats. The candidate will identify and create opportunities to neutralize and exploit FIE efforts. Candidates will perform the following tasks:
- Planning and presenting CI Awareness and Reporting (CIAR) training IAW the customer’s standards
- Developing and tailoring CIAR training to the supported component
- Developing and presenting tailored threat assessments/briefings or threat data for the client’s missions, personnel or locations
- Assisting Operational Security (OPSEC) program managers in the development of organizational OPSEC plans
- Conducting appropriate CI activities supporting initial reports from Counterintelligence and SecurityReporting System (CISRS) according to the client’s instruction.
- Identifying vulnerabilities related to a supported Directorate's personnel or missions and recommend and implement CE activity to mitigate the vulnerability
- Providing advice, insight, and guidance concerning CI issues to employees and leaders identify and mitigate risks to ensure integrity of reporting and information confidence for intelligence analysts and decision makers
- Planning, researching and conducting foreign program pre-briefings and debriefings
- Conducting open source research and report findings
- Planning, researching and conducting country threat briefings for which the customer’s affiliate is going to travel
- Executing CI support to overt collection, asset validation, and enabling activities
- Producing Intelligence Information Reports (IIR) as a result of information obtained from CI Functional Services (CIFS).
- Developing and recommending CI Risk Assessments (CIRA) plans
- Employing risk analytical assessment methodology to conduct risk assessments
- Conducting database checks, records checks, case file reviews, and other appropriate CI activities with other DoD and federal entities in support of CIRAs
- Preparing CIRA reports using Intelligence Community Directives and customer standards in approved formats.
- Must possess a Top Secret Clearance with SCI eligibility and the ability to pass a CI polygraph
- Must be a graduate from an accredited CI Special Agent credentialing school
- Must have a minimum of three (3) years cumulative experience conducting CI collections, CI functional services, CI investigations, or CI operations