JOB DESCRIPTION: SAVA is seeking a candidate to conducts timely CI investigative and internal CI activities to accurately identify threats posed to personnel, information, and missions from FIE and insider threats. The candidate will identify and create opportunities to neutralize and exploit FIE efforts. Candidates will perform the following duties:
- Receiving, triaging, tasking and managing FIE threat streams
- Researching CISRS and CI Incident reports and recommending the appropriate outcome on each incident based on the facts and circumstance of the initial report
- Using available databases and collected information, conducting CI reviews to determine CI activities
- Identifying, reviewing and validating anomalies of all threat streams; recommend appropriate actions
- Conducting CI checks on multiple systems to identify FIE nexus to incidents that include a reportable CI indicator
- Coordinating with CI analysts for supporting products, researching trends, and identifying FIE Tactics, Techniques, and Procedures (TIP) of higher riskthreats.
- Developing and writing clear, concise leads for action.
- Using IT tools and products to monitor status of the action(s).
- Researching and developing lead packages on Foreign Travel. Foreign Contact, and Foreign Visits, identifying, reviewing and validating anomalies, conducting CI checks on multiple systems, coordinating with CI analysts for supporting threat products, researching trends, identifying FIE Tactics, Techniques, and Procedures (TTP), developing and writing clear, concise leads for action. Using Information Technology (IT) tools and products to monitor status of the action(s)
- Planning, researching and conducting Foreign Contact Country Report activities including coordinating with country SMEs, identifying, reviewing and validating anomalies, identifying FIE TIP, in order to develop and maintain current country specific threat briefings
- Planning, researching and conducting Foreign Visitor Reports which includes receiving input, identifying, reviewing and validating anomalies, researching FIE TIP, developing debriefing lead packets and updating spreadsheets
- Assessing lead packages, and as appropriate requesting updates or additional information, and developing a plan to debrief a customer affiliate
- Developing a Cl plan to address riskassociated with foreign visitors to customer facilities
- Researching and developing CIAR training products, manage SharePoint site for CIAR training event, and assist in CIAR training reconciliation for customer employees
- Maintaining current and relevant information on a CIAR forum to provide additional strategic messaging for CIAR awareness and current FIE TTP
- Must possess a Top Secret Clearance with SCI eligibility and the ability to pass a CI polygraph
- Must be a graduate from an accredited CI Special Agent credentialing school
- Must have a minimum of three (3) years cumulative experience conducting CI collections, CI functional services, CI investigations, or CI operations