Junior Commercial Contract Lawyer
Less than 5 years experience • Legal Services
If you’re entrepreneurial, business-minded and always craving the next challenge, we would love to have you join us on our mission to shape the future of law.
Our lawyers benefit from a self-directed practice, flexibility, top tier peers and access to the world's largest and most innovative clients - all with a full suite of benefits including paid time off, healthcare and professional development resources.
Currently, we're on the hunt for exceptional Junior Commercial Contractlawyers to join our ranks with:
- Experience drafting, negotiating and managing a wide range of commercial transactions
- A high level of professionalism and outstanding business judgment
- Ability to work on-site in San Francisco and active membership with the CA State Bar
- At least 3+ years of experience at a top law firm or in-house department and exceptional academic credentials
The responsibilities for this role will include:
- Drafting and negotiating a variety of commercial contracts such as vendor/procurement, sales/service, and non-disclosure agreements
- Providing practical legal advice and support on business matters in a fast-paced environment
- Working with and advising business clients directly, as well as providing guidance and practical solutions
Axiom is an equal opportunity employer and committed to a diverse workforce.
With over 2, (and growing) Axiomites based around the world, we seek to live up to the New York Times’ prediction that: “A more sweeping transformation may be on the horizon. And it may look a lot like Axiom”.
Our company is ranked #1 in business of law, innovation in corporate strategy and innovation in law firm efficiency by the Financial Times.