This role is ideal for recent graduates who are looking for hands-on, real-world experience in sales and business development. It is also a good opportunity for those who want to start their careers in sales in the tech industry. We're looking for people with strong sales DNA who are ambitious self-starters with the drive to be successful. You should find fulfillment in identifying opportunities, closing deals, and helping your clients.
- Build and manage business partnerships, implement new sources of merchant acquisition and growth;
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market. Reach out to potential merchants and partners and present payment solutions that could help their business;
- Manage your sales pipeline and ensure the timely and successful integration of merchants and provide sales support according to their needs;
- Provide market feedback to the company’s leadership and product development team regarding competitive offerings and prospects’ needs, and generate product development ideas, and help develop cross-sell and upsell strategies.
Skills & Competencies Required
- Recent university graduate with a degree related to business, commerce, and marketing or have a demonstrated affinity to sales;
- Less than a year hands-on sales experience. Internship experience is acceptable;
- Authorized to work in the US;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills across different medium;
- Must have an interest in the Tech and Payments industry and love the adrenaline of the startup culture and its community;
- A super-connector who thrives on LinkedIn, Facebook, and other social media outlets;
- Ambitious and willing to take on projects that may even be outside this job description to help the company grow;
- Ability to work both collaboratively and independently;
- Have excellent intercultural competencies and is open to working with a diverse team;
- Ability to work in a fluid, fast-paced environment and can follow directions, instructions, willing to learn and receptive to feedback.
- Competitive Compensation;
- Medical insurance;
- Paid vacations and sick leave;
- Modern and cool office space;
- Unlimited growth potential.