Bring your passion for automated processes to help us develop tools and workflows used in translation for the ArcGIS platform. This is a great opportunity to make an impact by designing and developing next-gen Esri technology for the global market.
In this role, you’ll test and build automated processes to handle translation workflows with the support and mentoring of the rest of the development team. Your work will focus on current system updates and workflows, with opportunities to solve problems utilizing many different programming languages and technologies.
Esri invests significantly in individuals by providing the mentoring and appropriate training that ensures a successful long-term career. We love making a difference and leading the way in developing innovative geospatial technology.
- Build modern Python and Java automation scripts for testing that follow industry-standard design patterns, development methodologies, and deployment models
- Collaborate with other engineers throughout the development process
- Design, develop, and test applications and APIs for workflows
- Articulate and solve problems with application design, development, and user experiences
- 1-2 years of experience working in a software development role generating automation scripts
- Strong Python and Java development experience
- Experience working with Jenkins and GIT
- Driven, adaptable with excellent communication skills and attention to detail
- Bachelor’s or master’s in computer science, internationalization, localization, translation, or related field
- Knowledge of software localization, globalization, or internationalization
- Experience working with international teams and customers
- IDEs, compilers, and development tools for one or more of Linux, Windows, macOS, iOS, or Android
- REST web services.