Motorola Mobility, A Lenovo Company, is one of the world's fastest growing smartphone providers, creating groundbreaking, affordable, high-quality products designed and built with the global customer in mind. And it's our people who make this all happen. We are thinkers, risk-takers and problem solvers, working together to constantly challenge the status quo. If you share our commitment to ingenuity, creativity and innovation, we want you to help us define our world of tomorrow.
As a Junior Art Director, you'll be responsible for ideating and designing brand/marketing assets alongside a copywriter and other designers under creative marketing management. This includes, but is not limited to, key visuals, print pieces, digital banners, YouTube advertising (including video storyboarding), POS displays, presentation decks, websites and social media. With a strong understanding of our brand, you will develop design solutions from concept through final production integrating copy, graphics, imagery and typography.
You will work closely and communicate with internal stakeholders to ensure alignment of creative across functions. You will stay up to date on design best practices as well as consumer research to inform creative recommendations. We need someone motivated to work both as a team and independently, who can maintain a positive attitude supporting multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
• BFA preferred, ideally in Visual Communications, Advertising or Design
• At least 1 year of experience concepting in an agency environment
• Strong portfolio that shows attention to detail & conceptual thinking
• Excellent communication skills especially in articulating creative concepts and design rationale to other team members and stakeholders, both verbally & visually
• Proven teamwork skills, flexibility and a healthy disrespect for the impossible
• Ability to handle multiple projects and work efficiently under pressure with careful attention to detail
• Able to see other people's point of view and receive criticism
• Eagerness to be mentored by leadership
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, interpersonal skills, and positive attitude
• Experience with both print and digital mediums preferred
• Power Point
• Google Docs Suite
• PC platform Literate