Tracking Code 4647-094
- Develop original concepts across print, digital and video disciplines and see through to completion
- Build relationships with agency leadership.
- Work productively and harmoniously as a teammate with Copywriters and production/producers who share the responsibility on the given assignment.
- Present concepts to other departments if necessary and revise concepts according to comments.
- Give input when images are scanned for high resolution and retouching.
- Be resourceful and know how to work on small budgets
Education and Experience:
- Capabilities are more important than years of experience.
- Skilled in Photoshop, InDesign, Keynote, PowerPoint, video editing
- Excellent presentation skills
- Art education in advertising design and conceptual thinking is preferred.
- Portfolio is required to demonstrate creative and technical skills.
- Familiar with latest social media
- Experience in emerging platforms (mobile, tablets, etc) is a plus.
- Motivated, self-starter with an action oriented and can-do attitude.
- Capable of juggling multiple projects, sticking to deadlines and ensuring high-quality error-free output.