Less than 5 years
Posted 33 days ago
Seniority level : Mid-Senior level
Employment type :Full-time
Job function : Design, Production,Project Management
Industries : Architecture & Planning
- Bachelor of Architecture Degree
- At least 3 to 10 years of experience in design and construction document preparation
- Proficiency with Sketch-Up, Photoshop, AutoCad, and REVIT is a MUST
- Self-motivated, articulate, organized, and ability to work on multiples assignments simultaneously
- Strong design sensibility
- Willingness to learn and take directions from senior staff
As a design-oriented architectural partnership offers professional consulting throughout every stage of a project.
Our creative knowledge of logistics, the intricacies of the planning process, and an awareness of market realities help us see projects through from their inception to their final built form, successfully, within budget and on time.