- Prepares architectural plans, renderings, three-dimensional models, and construction documents. Interacts with clients as needed.
- Prepares reports and assists in writing architectural specifications.
- Develop architectural solutions to problems.
- Assists in design presentations and business development efforts.
- Degree in Architecture, Construction Science or Project Management
- Proficient in Revit, AutoCAD and Microsoft Office programs
- General understanding of architectural and engineering systems, products, building materials, and specifications. The ability to do some overnight travel as needed and attend conferences, conventions and industry trade shows is required
- Solid knowledge of architectural design development, construction documents, codes, standards, and other disciplines as well
- EXCELLENT benefits-full package-growth-interviews in one week
- For confidential consideration please submit your resume