Under general supervision, provides systems support in developing and enhancing business systems to provide new or enhanced products to clients or effective planning, reporting, and analysis tools to internal functions.
- Formulates and defines systems scope and objectives through research and fact-finding combined with an understanding of applicable business systems and requirements.
- Participates in systems software development and maintenance.
- Develops or modifies moderately complex information systems.
- Includes analysis of business and user needs, documenting requirements, and revising existing system logic difficulties as necessary.
- Guides and advises less-experienced Business Systems Analysts.
- Debugging/Troubleshooting applications
- Bachelor's Degree Computer Science or equivalent experience Req
- Two (2) years experience in systems analysis Req
- Knowledge of business-wide applications (e.g. third party software internal operational applications, etc.) or IQVIA client facing applications and products
- Demonstrated ability to understand client requirements and as well as underlying infrastructure applications, systems and processes to enable execution of those skills.
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA's Talent Acquisition team at email@example.com to arrange for such an accommodation.