The Leidos Health Group of Leidos Inc. is looking to improve and advance our organization. Our program is focused on the delivery of end-user centric IT technology solution to our Centers of Medicare and Medicaid (CMS) customer where we are challenged to provide ongoing innovative and seamless experience while using CMS systems, applications and solutions, provide proactive secure development of IT integrations, concepts, and designs across the CMS enterprise and integrate end-user computing devices, conference room technology, infrastructure hardware and software, and user applications into a streamlined and seamless experience across the CMS user base. We fosters a positive end-user experience while ensuring protection of the data.
As a member of the Development and Engineering team, the candidate will be responsible for all aspects of Apple stack based Infrastructure Services and Desktop Hardware. This includes assist senior Engineers on research, design, test, and deploy technologies being researched by the ECIS Engineering team. The individual will be responsible for delivering end user services to include desktop services, mobility and collaboration technologies. This role will ensure the overall health and availability of End User systems. Provide quality support for enterprise desktops, and other enterprise technologies with a focus on client service. The individual will assist in executing the CMS IT Service Management (ITSM) processes, and developing technical solutions to satisfy business needs. Ensure end user services are defined and supported by the processes as guided by the IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL) framework.
- Performs lifecycle management for operating systems and applications using the JAMF MDM solution (maintain hotfixes, software and OS deployments).
- Engineer packaging for automated deployment of applications.
- Provide day-to-day operational support for both OS X and iOS devices.
- Deploy and troubleshoot both OS X and iOS devices.
- Provide on-call after hours support on rotation.
- Manage OS X and iOS device through both network tools and JAMF MDM solution.
- Deploy approved release packages and break-fix solutions in accordance with all enterprise architecture and configuration, change, and release management policies and procedures.
- Ensure compliance with all security and operational policies and procedures, including the United States Government Configuration Baseline for Macs.
- Provide advanced technical support to internal and remote deskside support team leading to issue resolutions for escalated concerns.
- Work with Technical Writer to draft user communication and issue email notifications to key stakeholders and the user community regarding environment changes, patches, and outage, both planned and unplanned.
- Follow relevant procedures to resolve incidents and fulfill requests within agreed upon service level agreements (SLAs).
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, with 3 years or more of professional experience; or 2 years of professional experience with a related Master's degree.
- Strong Jamf Pro Technical and Engineering experience.
- Strong Jamf Pro Architecture design and implementation experience.
- Strong Technical troubleshooting experience with iOS and Mac OS devices.
- Experience with the Apple Volume Purchase Program.
- Experience with Apple Device Enrollment Program process.
- Experience in Group Policy/DISA STIG for Mac OS.
- Experience in configuration standardization and device deployment for iOS and Mac OS.
- Understanding of Active Directory Group/Users/Computers
- Experience with Mac OS hardware and software versions.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office 2016 and O365.
- Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud Enterprise Dashboard, etc.
- Ability to communicate technical issues in terms understood by both technical and non-technical end users.
- Ability to interface with all functions and at all levels within the organization and with external customers.
- Working experience in a Scrum Agile environment.
- Understanding of ITIL processes. ITIL Certification is a plus.
- Solid understanding of infrastructure services: DNS, WINS, DHCP.
- Strong technical writing and presentation skills.
Job #: R-00000408