- Responsible for installing, maintaining and repairing company and multi-vendor systems which include hardware, software and networking products as well as operating systems.
- Installs and optimizes HW/SW/Networking product and configurations at customer sites.
- May diagnose and resolve product performance problems.
- Ensures customer satisfaction by advising customers on preventative maintenance and configurations which may impact product performance.
- Takes responsibility for potential or desired follow-up services (Sales/Systems Engineering) or problem escalation.
- Maintains a functional understanding of company service solutions.
- Desk side support, concierge desk, VIP support, tier 3 hardware/software support.
- Effective Communications
- PC/Workstation Hardware
- Desk-side Software Support (DSS)
- 2 or more years of experience in a hands-on desk side support role required
- Must have valid driver’s license with reliable vehicle and appropriate insurance (required)
- Proficiency in Windows operating systems, Microsoft Office software
- Proficient with PC hardware
- Excellent communication skills required.
- A+ Certification required
- Lenovo, Dell and HP certifications would be a plus (not required)