Jr. to Mid-Level Developer (Java, J2EE, Springboot, Microservices )
As a Technical Consultant, you will participate in all aspects of the software development lifecycle which includes estimating, technical design, implementation, documentation, testing, deployment, and support of application developed for our clients. As a member working in a team environment you will work with solution architects and developers on interpretation/translation of wireframes and creative designs into functional requirements, and subsequently into technical design.
- Technical planning & requirements gathering phases including estimate, develop, test, manage projects, architect and deliver.
- Provide technical support in the development and continual improvement of service.
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships with team members.
- Demonstrate the ability to adapt and work with team members of various experience level.
- 2-5 years of professional experience and a Bachelor of Computer Science or equivalent degree; without a degree, three additional years of relevant professional experience (5+ years in total)
- Strong core java & J2EE skill
- Good to have experience in Springboot and microservices
- Good to have experience in Cloud technologies like IBM Bluemix AWS, GCP
- Sufficient depth and breadth of technical knowledge to be individually responsible for the design and scope of deliverables within a field of expertise. Has led small team in delivery of a specific deliverable
- Mastered at least one technical discipline with strong knowledge in at least three major technology areas
- Possesses advanced level of business, technical, or functional knowledge
- Ability to perform/drive resolution of problems on combinations and interactions of products
- Ability to applytechnology and consulting to solve a client business problem
- Able to communicate and present complex issues with assurance and confidence
- Demonstrates the use of consulting skills including questioning, listening, ideas development, permission and rapport, and influencing
- Ability to conduct/lead oral status/technical interchange meetings with clients on small to medium sized engagements
- Owns and produces customer documentation. Ability to translate technical details into concise and easy to understand written form. Ability to write relevant components of a proposal document (e.g. answer specific RFP questions). Ability to translate verbal requirements from face to face client meetings into requirements documents, statements of work, and proposals
- Able to discuss (within own area of expertise) requirements with a customer, and to challenge and clarify when appropriate. From the requirements, able to develop a high-level design or plan, and then estimate the amount of effort required to deliver. Able to advise the engagement owner about the risks associated with this work package
- Ability to work with a team to provide written responses to technical proposals and /or reports/documentation for delivery
Job ID 2018-4345