Optimal Solutions & Technologies (OST, Inc.) is focused on excellence. We specialize in providing Management Consulting, Information Technology, and Research Development and Engineering services. OST is one of an elite set of companies worldwide to be externally appraised CMMI Level 5.
The fundamental distinction of the OST team is its business knowledge in both the public and private sectors. We serve the aerospace & transportation, association & nonprofit, defense, education, energy, financial, healthcare, and technology & telecommunications industries. OST is successful because we listen to our clients, we learn from our clients, and we know our clients.
Description of specific Duties in a typical workday for this position:
- Candidate should be able to develop, document and execute test cases, test scenarios, testing plans and procedures in an agile environment. Must be well versed with defect management concepts and processes.
- Develop, execute and maintain automated regression and integration test scenarios & plan for validation.
- Must be capable of designing and executing IT software tests. Verifying information and data persistence and evaluating results to ensure compliance with applicable regulations.
- Must be able to reviews test results and evaluates for conformance to design.
- Candidate should be able to communicate test results and feedback with development teams.
- 3 years of experience as tester on software projects in supporting requirement analysis, application test script development and execution.
- 2 years of experience in mapping the business and technical requirements into test cases and generate test scripts.
- 2 years of practical experience in using relational database and generating SQL scripts is required.
- 3 years of experience in using MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio)
- Strong ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical team and users.
- Practical knowledge in manual and automated testing, 508 compliance, performance, UAT, Unit, regression and integration testing.
- Experience with automated testing and automated testing tools (e.g. Selenium).
- Experience in triaging change requests, incidents during all phases of design, development, testing and training.
- Experience working with web services
- Functional experience with local or government Child Support, Integrated Eligibility, Child Welfare, Adult Protective Services, Juvenile Justice or Health and Human Services projects.
- A Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university with a major in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Business, or other related technical discipline is required.
This is a full time position paying a base salary, full benefits, and has possible bonus potential based on merit and performance. To be considered for this position, please apply online with a cover letter and MS Word resume.
OST is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for positions without regard to race, religion, gender, native origin, age, disability, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.