We are looking for Jr. Technical Writer for our client in Durham, NC
Job Title: Jr. Technical Writer
Job Location: Durham, NC
Job Type: Contract ? 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
- The primary purpose of this position is to provide technical writing and documentation support for the Program.
- Documentation support includes, but is not limited to: process and procedure development, functional and detailed design development, federal and state project document deliverables, software design development life cycle documentation, maintenance of project plans, status reports, user manual or help sheets, meeting agendas and minutes and various other technical and functional documents.
- The position will support technical business analysis, system architecture and infrastructure design, configuration management, project planning/tracking, definition and validation of business, functional, and technical requirements, and system implementation.
- Tasks to accomplish these objectives include organizing and maintaining inventory of various project documents, administration and tracking project deliverables, communicating with internal and external clients, timely communication to project team management on any potential issues, and communicating and consulting within Division, project stakeholders and within the Department - technical community.
- This position must communicate processes and procedures to representatives with varied skill sets (business staff, technicians, managers, etc.) and demonstrate outstanding written communication skills.
- This position must ensure standards and procedures are applied to all project deliverables, proper methodology is used, and a high quality product is provided to client agencies.
- This position will also assist the Project Manager and project staff in scheduling, preparing for and participating in QA reviews.