Position: Junior Systems Administrator
The System Administrator will provide support and expertise for the management and administration of a project that will configure SAP Access Violation Management by Greenlight (AVM) and involves support for tool installation, tool configuration, and tool training to enable the Navy to remediate or mitigate the Notices of Findings and Recommendations (NFR) for Access Controls (AC) and Segregation of Duties (SOD) for Navy ERP solution and two selected legacy systems.
Management may assign additional duties and responsibilities at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons.
- Develop and maintain installation and configuration procedures
- Research and recommend innovative, and where possible automated approaches for system administration tasks.
- Displayexperiencerelating to execution, development, and configuration in the following functional areas:
- Roles Security/Role Development
- SAP as it relates to role design and development in an integrated ERP solution
- GRC suite as it relates to UAR, SOD, User Provisioning, Workflow, audit compliance, optimization and integration, and AVM Greenlight
- GRC SOD ruleset optimization based on current Navy ERP role family
- GRC Sensitive Transaction/Critical Transaction ruleset configuration
- SAPreports, both standard and customized to supportauditability and Greenlight standard and custom reports
- Key metric reports development
- Review and analyze current functions being performed by the Roles Security/GRC functional area.
- Implement efficiencies, optimization, and automation of the necessary processes and procedures currently being executed by labor intensive or manual processes
- Demonstrate the knowledge and experience to review and analyze current SAP, GRC, and Greenlight reports
- Display experience in software development lifecycle surrounding requirements gathering, analysis, design, development, documentation, test (unit, functional, integration, regression, stress, and user acceptance), implementation, and post production support of standard and custom business solutions supporting various SAP modules (ECC, BW, SCM, SRM, GRC, etc.)
Other Skills/Qualifications: Ensure long-term requirements of systems operations and administration are included in the overall information systems planning of the organization. Responsible for the installation, maintenance, configuration, and integrity of computer software. Implements operating system enhancements that will improve the reliability and performance of the system.
Clearance Requirements: This position requires the ability to obtain a security clearance.
Education and Experience: This position prefers a minimum of three (3) years of SAPexperience and a minimum of 3 years of Navy ERP (SAP) experience within the past 8years.