Integrity Applications Incorporated (IAI) is a software and system engineering company headquartered in Chantilly, Virginia with offices Nationwide. IAI has been selected as one of the best companies to work for in America by The Great Place to Work Institute and as one of the top employers in the DC Metro area by the Washingtonian Magazine. We are always looking for bright, innovative and talented people to join our team of highly skilled professionals. IAI offers challenging work, competitive salaries, an incentive bonus program and top notch health and welfare benefits for you and your family.
Junior Software/Systems Engineer position will support Defense and Intelligence Programs at WPAFB, Ohio.
- Position will support Defense and Intelligence programs.
- Software Engineer will participate in the design, development, deployment and implementation of software products along with experiencing all phases of the software development lifecycle.
- 1-2 years of professional experience in the industry
- Qualified candidates will have strong software engineering background including appropriate experience with: C#, .NET, Java, Web Services, XML, UML, C++
- Experience working for the Department of Defense (DoD) or Intelligence Community
- Experience with Object-Oriented Programming skills with modern development languages and concepts.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment. Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills.
- Experience with all phases of the software development life-cycle
- Familiarity in SOA technology, web services, 3D computer graphics, visualization technologies, modeling and simulation, image processing, database and/or geospatial technologies
- BS in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology or closely related field
Security Requirements: Must be eligible for a government security clearance.
Integrity Applications Incorporated is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other factor protected by law.