$80K — $100K *
The Leidos DPAS project team is seeking entry level software developers to aid in the development of the Defense Property and Accountability system for opportunities in Mechanicsburg, PA. DPAS is a web based application used to manage Department of Defense (DoD) property. In this hands on position, you will work collaboratively with your team in an agile environment to architect, design, build, deliver, and enhance the DPAS application. You will exercise your judgment in determining and recommending the best designs based on customer business objectives, timelines and other resource constraints.
• Ability to obtain a security clearance
• BS Degree in Information Technology or other comparable field
• 0 – 2 Years of experience in software development or relevant internship.
• Proficiency with one or more object oriented programming languages
• Proficiency with MS Office Products (Word, Excel, Visio, & PowerPoint).
• Familiarity with common Agile practices
• Written and verbal communication skills
• Basic knowledge of software design patterns.
• C# (preferred) or VB.NET
• ASP.NET Model View Controller (MVC) or ASP.NET Web Forms
• Entity Framework/LINQ
• Web Services/Windows Communication Foundation (WCF)
• SQL Server 2014+ and Transact-SQL (T-SQL)
• Microsoft Visual Studio
• Azure Dev Ops/Microsoft Team Foundation (TFS)
• React / Redux
• Micro services
• Progressive Web Apps(PWA)
• Mobile development
• SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
Valid through: 11/13/2020