- Requires the services of a Test Scripts Writer to support development and implementation of project modules
- Duties include analyzing business requirements for testability and completeness using Functional Specification Documents, Business Requirements Documents and Technical Design Documents, developing requirements into test conditions, cases and scripts, development and execution of automated scripts using HP Quality Center to thoroughly test software to ensure proper operation and freedom from defects.
- This position is responsible for reviewing test cases and other testing artifacts to ensure the accuracy and completeness of all test artifacts.
- This position coordinates testing, reports and tracks testing problems by providing reproducible test cases, works withother product team members to diagnose and recreate problems as well as prioritize and implement solutions and close problem reports.
- This position is responsible for test scripting data collection and analysis according to the project planschedule and ensuring adherence to standard practices and procedures.