Jr. Project Manager
Less than 5 years experience • Apparel & Footwear
Job Role: Project Manager
Location: Red Wing, MN
We are looking for a Project Manager to be responsible for managing multiple projects across Supply Chain and Corporate Services. These projects may involve software application development along with process and system enhancements. The ideal candidate will thrive in a fast-paced work environment fostering team collaboration. This person would have a proven track record of being solution and delivery focused.
- Define project scope, goals and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with senior management and stakeholders.
- Develop full-scale project management plans and associated communications documents.
- Determine and assess need for staff and/or consultants
- Identify and manage project dependencies and critical path.
- Identify and resolve issues and conflicts within the project team.
- Proactively manage changes in project scope
- Conform to shifting priorities, demands and timelines through analytical and problem-solving capabilities
- Effectively communicate project expectations to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion.
- Create and manage project budgets
- Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation, and presentations.
- Build, develop, and grow any business relationships vital to the success of the project.
OTHER DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (following duties are required on all positions):
- Obtain necessary information by maintaining knowledge of RWSC's electronic communication software.
- Maintain quality service by establishing, following, and enforcing organization quality system standards.
- Uphold Red Wing Shoe Company's core values.
- Complete other duties as assigned from time to time by your manager.
- Maintain technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, classes or programs.
- Conduct self-according to RWSC policies/Handbook.
Internal: Supply Chain, Finance, Human Resources, and Legal
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND REQUIRED COMPETENCIES
- Bachelor's degree and 3-5years of Project Management experience
- Experience using Agile and Waterfall project management methods
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a collaborative work environment
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Manufacturing and Supply Chain experiencedesired
- PMP Certification desired
ADDITIONAL DESIRABLE QUALIFICATION AND COMPETENCIES
- Experience with SAFe methodology desired
- Some overtime or adjusted hours required
- Some travelrequired
SKILLS - Provide years of experience.
- PMP 0-1year
- Project Management 2-4years
- Supply Chain 1-2years