We are looking for Jr. Project Manager for our client in ?Lyndhurst, NJ / Lenexa, KS
Job Title: Jr. Project Manager
Job Location: Lyndhurst, NJ / Lenexa, KS
Job Type: Contract ? 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
- Experience Level - 8+ years of relevant PM experience
Key Skills and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for management of medium to large and complex compliance project.
- PM will be responsible for managing an array of infrastructure and application deliverables.
- Strong communication and leadership capabilities is required.
- Ability organize deliverables across multiple functional areas, set expectations with teams regarding next steps and resolution of action items.
- Responsible for the entire project lifecycle from project definition/scope through implementation. Develop project plan and drive project milestones.
- Employ project management methodologies and tools, like MS Project.
- Identify, coordinate, and manage resources and key stakeholders for project.
- Ensure effective change management occurs throughout the course of the project.
- Manage all communication plans, training and documentation.
- Deliver projects on time, at/under budget and within scope.
- Communicate project status to all stakeholders on a regular basis throughout the lifecycle of the project. Position requires excellent oral and written communications, interpersonal, negotiation, project planning, judgment, leadership, decision-making, analysis and problem-solving skills.
- Expert knowledge of MS Project, Excel, MS Word and Visio.
- 8+ years of prior experience in project management is required.
- Responsible for management of a multimillion dollar budget.